Top Posts of 2011

Monday, January 2, 2012

Howdy!

Yesterday was a great first day of 2012! I started it off with a nice run and brunch with Eric, Meredith and Greg at Cafe Brazil.


This was my first time eating here, and let me tell you, I will be a frequent flyer from now on. The best part was the bottomless coffee bar with way too many coffee choices! I was in coffee lovers Heaven!



I ordered the vegetarian omelet with fruit and Eric ordered the crepes with a side of bacon and eggs. Mine was filled with spinach, mushrooms, onions, and tomatoes! MMMMMMM Good!



After breakfast, I ran some errands and then hung out around the house reflecting on everything that happened in 2011. It was an amazing and busy year. Here are a few of my favorite events in 2011!

We went to the Cotton Bowl to watch the Aggies play LSU.



I went to my first pro soccer game.


I ran a couple of half marathons.



E and I competed in the Warrior Dash!



We went to the NCAA Men's Final Four Basketball games.


We bought a house!!



We got a puppy who I adore!



We went to Colorado, and I fell in love with the state.


I continued to run regularly and loved every second of it!


That's just a quick glimpse back and some of the amazing things I was blessed with in 2011. I am excited to see what 2012 has in store for my little family and for all of you! Happy New Year!

P.S. I finally updated my recipe page, so check it out if you are in need of some new healthy recipes!

What is your favorite memory from 2011?

What are you most looking forward to in 2012?
 
In health,


share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.