My Saturday through the eyes of Instagram

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Howdy!

How was your Saturday? I must admit, mine was pretty dang fun. I started the day off by teaching a step class and followed that with breakfast with my friend Katie at Cafe Brazil! Two weekends in a row. How lucky am I?


After breakfast, it was back to the house for a little R&R and house work. In the afternoon, I took a leisurely trip over to Central Market to stock up on some necessitites. Right when I walked in, I saw these guys. They were huge and so colorful that I couldn't help but snap a picture.



I grabbed some Creme Brulee coffee, tahini, chickpeas, pine nuts, pumpkin seeds, cumin, almond butter, bananas, quinoa pasta, and corn tortillas. Homemade hummus is in my future. I love the bulk food section so much!


When I pulled up to the house, this is how I was greeted.


Aren't my boys cute? Champ was actually pretty good while taking his bath. He only jumped out of the basin 20 times. Just kidding, Champers. Once Champ and E were all clean, we headed out to dinner. We decided to try out a new restaurant called Patrizio. It was absolutley delicious. We sat out on the patio under huge heaters. Check out our view!



I ordered the veggie plate which included grilled squash, zuchinni, carrots, asaparagus, brocolli, and onions with fresh parmesan cheese. It also came with polenta and marinara sauce. I had never tried polenta before, but I absolutley loved it. I was in veggie Heaven. E went with the deep dish pepperoni pizza.



This pizza looks innocent, but it was crazy. The layers of cheese and pepperoni were so thick, E only finished 3 pieces. I couldn't believe it when he said he was stuffed. Well, kind of stuffed. He can always make room for dessert.....


Woops! We ordered the flourless chocolate cake with rasberry sauce. It was so delicious I forgot to take a picture before we devoured it. After dinner, we walked around the village for awhile and then headed home to watch some football (story of my life). :)

I hope you had a wonderful Saturday!

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.