Gluten Free Brownie for One

Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Friday!

It's Friday, and that means it's time to celebrate! What better way to celebrate than with a tasty gluten free, guilt free, chocolately treat? Ummm, I can't think of anything better! :) My good friend Kelly, over at Foodie Fiasco, posted a delicious sounding single serving brownie recipe yesterday that looked too good not to try. It didn't hurt that I was having a serious sweet craving, and then poof, Kelly to the rescue! If you love delicious food, you really have to go check out her blog!



I made a few adjustments to the recipe to make it gluten free and to adjust for a few of the ingredients I was missing. Since it just makes one serving, I whipped up all of the ingredients in my holiday mug, and poured it right into my cute little glass ramekin.



This recipe is super easy, and you probably have most of the ingredients on hand right now! Read and enjoy!


Gluten Free Brownie For One

by Lauren George
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Keywords: bake dessert gluten-free

Ingredients (serves 1)
  • 1 1/2 tbsp. Sugar/Stevia blend
  • 1 1/2 tbsp. Bob's Red Mill gluten free flour
  • 1/8 tsp xantham gum
  • 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
  • 1/4 tsp. baking powder
  • 1/8 tsp. salt
  • 1 tbsp. apple sauce
  • 1 egg white
  • 1/4 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 tbsp. Almond milk
Instructions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Grease a small ramekin
Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl (I used a coffee mug)
Pour into ramekin, and bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out dry.
Eat the entire thing in one sitting, and love every bite! :)
Powered by Recipage

I hope you all have an amazing Friday and a wonderful weekend!

What do you love to whip up when you are having a sweets craving?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.