Bust A Move!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Howdy There!

How has your week been so far? Mine is shaping up pretty nicely. It has been busy and quite sweaty. I taught 3 classes on Monday (Cardio Barre, Piloxing, and Cycle), and 3 on Tuesday (Piloxing, cycle, and core) plus I took a Pilates reformer class each day! I love teaching such a wide variety of classes! It keeps everything fun and fresh.
Speaking of fun, my cycle class yesterda was a blast! We had a fairly full house and my new playlist was rocking if I do say so myself. The songs may look a little random at first, but it is great when you have a mixture of ages and tastes in your class. My goal is always to have a little something for everyone. Check it out!



Even if you don't teach cycle, you could do this workout on your own at the gym or use the playlist to bust a move on any cardio machine you would like.

I'm off to study for my Pilates certification this weekend! :) I can't wait.

Do you teach cycle? If so, what is your favorite cycle song?

If you don't teach cycle, what's your favorite song to workout to?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.