Things I Love Tuesday!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Howdy Y'all! :)

How is your week shaping up? I've been busy working, sweating, and baking up a storm! I can't believe Christmas is just a couple of days away! I am almost ready but for some reason I still feel so unprepared. I think it's because I've been so busy the holidays have just seemed to fly by this year.  Anyways, all of that will change at 10:00am on Friday. I will be off work and ready for full blown Christmas wonderfulness (so not a word but oh well). I really do LOVE Christmas. I love buying presents for my friends and families, baking, spending time with loved ones, and most importantly celebrating Jesus' birth! :)

I have had a lot of fun trying out new foodie finds lately, and I thought I would share some of my favorites with you.

1) Nutritional Yeast - I have have been hearing about this around the blog world, but just now found it in the store. It adds a cheesy taste to your food (without all the fat and calories), and is the perfect topper for eggs, soup, and chili! It really is delicious! :)


2) Coconut Milk Creamer- One word .....AMAZING! I don't know if I will ever be able to drink regular creamer again. This stuff is like candy in liquid form. I seriously woke up stoked for my morning cup of Joe.


3) Almond Thins -  These guys are the perfect alternative to traditional crackers. They are gluten free and wonderfully crunchy. I'm slightly addicted.


4) Amy's Organics Soups - I've tried two different flavors of her vegetable soup plus her vegetable chili and they have all been delicious. She uses only organic ingredients, and the soups are rich and flavorful. If you someone served them to you in  a fancy bowl, you would never know they came from  can. They are perfect for a quick lunch!


5) Baking Banana bread for all of my students and instructors! Baking is so therapeutic, especially when you get to cook for others!


Well, there you have it. Those are a few of the things that are bringing a smile to my face thee days. I'm off to continue baking away! I hope you all have a wonderful night!

What are some of your new favorite foodie finds?

Do you love baking for the holidays?

In health,

Enhanced by Zemanta

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.