Random Happenings

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Thursday!

How are you today? I'm doing pretty dang good! Almost all of the presents are wrapped for Christmas.


The stockings are hung. Isn't Champ's cute in the middle? (Forgive the blue glow from the TV. Apparently the TCU, La Tech game is much more important than my picture!)


Most of the baking is done (well kind of, it's never really done). The weather is fabulous. Crisp, cool, and the trees are absolutely gorgeous!


Christmas is definitely in the air, and I love it! I can't wait to get home and see my friends a family.

What do you think of the new blog header? I felt like it was time for a change. The background is a picture of White Rock Lake which is my absolute favorite place in Dallas. I pound the pavement around that beautiful lake multiple times a week. How lucky am I? The lake is so peaceful yet full of positive energy all at the same time. When I was deciding on how to design my new blog header, I knew I wanted to include the lake. :) I hope you like it!

So I am usually about 3 years behind every technology trend, but I finally learned how to use intstagram today! I had no idea it was so freaking easy. I mean seriously, why haven't I been using this for months. Check out some of my experiments.




I see a new obsession in my future! Hahaha. If you have an iphone and haven't downloaded instagram (it's free by the way), do it today! You can make pictures that are just bleh cute and fun with three clicks of a button. Beyond cool!

How did you get your sweat on today? I taught a little Dance Cardio Party and Yogalates. My new favorite DCP song is SWEAT by Casely (featuring Lil John and Machel Montano). Take a listen!



Are you ready for Christmas?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.