New School Meets Old School

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Hump Day Everyone!

How are you this wonderful Wednesday? Hopefully wonderful, but if you are suffering from a case of the Wednesday doldrums remember this...


What good things are you going to find in this Wednesday? I'm excited for the Dance Cardio Party and Yogalates classes I get to teach today, and the work Christmas luncheon that will be going down in the office! :)

Yesterday was a great sweaty day including a hardcore Piloxing class (I'm talking sweat dripping off my chin), a killer pilates reformer class (oh my inner thighs), a ROCKING cycle class, and a washboard abs core class. Speaking of my rocking cycle class, I thought you might like a peek at my playlist. This playlist is for a 45 minute class, but could also be used for a nice run or cardio of your choice. Or maybe even a little dancing around the house! :)


We did a combination of steep hills and sprints for an awesomely sweaty and strong ride! Remember....


I was planning on sharing the new recipe I tried out last night with you folks; however, it did not go so well. It tasted fine but looked funny. It was suppose to be a healthy take on a meatloaf, but turned into a meatloaf glob. Not exactly what I was going for, but you live and learn right! :) Have you had any recent kitchen disasters? I hope you all have a great day!

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.