It's Friday, Friday, Gotta Get Down On Friday!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Friday!

Yep, I totally went there with the title. My friend Jenny P was the first one to introduced me to this song, and every time I think of it I think of her! If you don't know what song I'm talking about, you have to watch it! It still cracks me up every time!

Yesterday was a pretty long day filled with work, sweat, grocery shopping an some delicious chili. I had never tried any of Amy's Organic soups or chilis before last night, and she did not disappoint. It was by far the best can chili I have ever had in my life! It was so good, I forgot to take a picture of it before I scarfed it down. I enjoyed my chili with some crunchy Nut Thins.


source

source
For a dinner that took literally five minutes to prepare, it was amazing! I will be picking this up regularly from now on. All of the Amy's Organics soups looked so good, I went ahead and grabbed one to try tomorrow for lunch. Black Bean Vegetable looked delicious enough to give a try. I'll let you know how it goes.


source
Although I work at a gym, on the weekends, I like to get my workout on at home sometimes. I truly believe variety is the spice of life which is why I love all of the YouTube workout videos that are available these days. I'm sure most of you have already heard of BodyRockTV (which is awesome), but one of my other favorite YouTube fitness videos are the 10 to 15 minute Pilates videos by Pop Pilates. They are full of fun and effective short workouts that can be done in the comfort of your own home. They are perfect when you are short on time, or they can be a great addition to a running workout. :) Check out this Legs and Thighs video! LOVE!



Do you like to workout at home?

Do you ever use YouTube videos for your workout? What are some of your favorites?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.