Exercise is THE BEST Medicine

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Howdy Everyone,

What's up guys? How was your Wednesday? Wonderful I hope! My day yesterday began with a 6 mile run as the sun came up. There was a slight mist, but it was nice and warm at 60 degrees. A nice break from the 30-40 degrees we've had lately. I also had a blast with my Hip Hop and yoga ladies! :)

I was shown this video yesterday and it was truly amazing. If you ever wonder why exercise is so important, or know someone who needs a little extra motivation, show them this video. I promise it will be worth all 10 minutes of time you spend watching it!



I hope you all have a great day!

Have you ever seen this video before? What did you think?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.