Christmas Recap - A picture is worth a thousand words

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy Wednesday,

I hope you all had an absolutely amazing holiday. I am back to work today, but I am still basking in the warm glow of the holidays. Instead of boring you with a thousand details about my Christmas celebrations, I thought I could just show you! :)

My parents' Christmas tree.

Christmas Eve dinner

E took all of us out to see Christmas lights on Christmas Eve. It was a little rainy.


My beautiful sisters :)

Champ was pooped after playing all day with his cousin Kona.

This was after Eric had already eaten an entire plate. Nope, I'm not kidding!

One of my Christmas presents from E!!

Santa was goo to me! :)

Cheesin it up!

Family Photo. From Left to right: Greg and Meredith, Dr. & Mrs. George, E and I.

Add caption

Family Photo :)
Meredith, Greg and Kona. Aren't they a cute family?

Happy Holidays from our family to yours!

That about sums it up. I hope you all have a great rest of your week. Are you ready for New Year's Eve?  I sure am!

How was your Christmas?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.