Pinterest Love!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Monday Everyone!!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I apologize again for my absence. I will finally finish grad school in December, so I am in my final push to the finish line. I really can't believe that I will be done with school FOREVER in about a month! I can't wait! This weekend we had a banquet for Eric's flag football team (yes, they are that intense), my wonderful friend Katie's wedding in Houston, and a flag football tournament. I also got to see my best friend since second grade Kelley! Kelley lives in Houston now so I don't get to see her as much as I used to, so it was so nice to have some time to catch up! :) Even though it was busy busy, it was a fantastic weekend!

So I have a new love in my life and its name is Pinterest! Are you in love with him too?  I seriously could waste hours (which I should be using to write my thesis) just browsing and finding motivational quotes like these...

source
source
source

And goodies like these.........

Green Detox Smoothie! source
 Banana Peanut Butter Flaxseed Cookies! source

And crafty things like these.......

source
source

Yep, I'm officially obsessed! Do you love Pinterest? What amazing treasures have you found there?

I hope you all have a healthy and happy Monday!

In health,


Enhanced by Zemanta

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.