Herbs and Energy!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Howdy Everyone,

How is your Thursday going so far? I don't know how the weather is in your neck of the woods, but it has been raining cats and dogs over here in Dallas. We needed the rain so bad! I think the grass is already looking a little greener and my herb garden is definitely enjoying the extra refreshment!


As you can see, my Basil is growing like a weed! I need to find a recipe that calls for some fresh basil ASAP. Unfortunately, my spearamint and cilantro did not surviv my trip to Colorado. :(

I always like taking other instructors yoga classes for new ideas, but sometimes getting to an extra yoga class just doesn't fit into my schedule. So what do I do? Find an amazing yoga video on YogaJournal.com of course! I did this 20 minute video the other day and then used part of the series in my own yoga class. It's a great series when you need a little energy surge.




Let me know if you try it!

Does anyone have any good ideas on how I can use my fresh Basil?

Do you ever do yog videos at home?

Have you entered my Shabby Apple giveaway yet? It's open until Sunday evening at 6:00pm.

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.