Cycle Music Gold Mine!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

How is your week going so far?? Sweaty and amazing I hope! :) Yesterday was definitely a sweaty one for me! I taught my normal kickboxing class at 8:00am, a rocking cycle class at noon (more on that in a minute), and than a core class at 5:00pm. I also had the opportunity to attend an amazing pilates reformer class. Even thought I was a bit tired, I could not pass up an opportunity to take a class from such a wonderful instructor. In the afternoon, I found out that one of my instructors was sick so I ended up teaching her kids hip hop class and then her zumba class. Needless to say, when 7:30pm rolled around I was super sweaty and super tired! :)

So back to that cycle class. I found inspiration for my cycle class today from one of my favorite Schwinn Master Trainers, Julz Arney. Every Monday she posts a cycle workout complete with music, and intensity suggestions! Julz always has the best music, and it is so nice to get new ideas from one of the best in the business. Here is the workout I adapted slightly for my cycle class yesterday.

source
If you teach indoor cycling, or just love amazing music, you should definitely friend Julz on facebook or follow her on twitter @julzarney. Did I mention she does this every Monday?! You can download a great new class every week! :) Thanks Julz!

Have you entered my Shabby Apple Necklace giveaway yet?? If not, what are you waiting for? The winner will be announced on Monday!


Where do you g for music inspiration?

How did you get your sweat on today?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.