Colorado Recap! :)

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Howdy Everyone!

How are you today? Are you having a good week?

First of all, I have to give a big Happy Birthday shout out to my wonder little sister Brooke who turns 16 today! She is one of the most caring, fun and beautiful girls I know. Happy Birthday Brookey!

I shared with you some of the Colorado pictures last week, but there are so many beautiful ones, I just couldn't stop there.

We went to Colorado for Eric's cousins wedding and stayed a few extra days to turn it into a vacation. This was our first real vacation since we got married, so I was beyond excited. This was also my first time to visit Colorado, and let me tell you, I am completely hooked. Everywhere you looked was beautiful. I took too many pictures to count!

The first day we were there, E and his dad went golfing. The course was absolutely gorgeous!




We did A LOT of hiking while we were there. The weather was so beautiful, you wanted to be outside at all times. Here are some of the pictures I snapped while we were hiking.










The wedding itself was definitely the most beautiful part of the church. Nick and Jelisa are such amazing people and I am so excited for them to start their amazing life together.


We also did a lot of sight seeing in the car, which means a lot of through the glass pictures!




We also visited lots of cute little villages!



We spent our last day in Colorado exploring the big city of Denver which of course involved shopping and visiting the Broco's Stadium and eating at John Elway's restaurant!







Overall, the trip was absolutely amazing. It was such a great break from work, school (even though I did do homework and answer work e-mails while I was there), and stress. Something about Colorado just makes you feel like you shouldn't stress!

Have you ever been to Colorado?

What did you love most?

In health,


share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.