And the winner is......

Monday, October 17, 2011

Howdy Everyone,

How was your weekend? Mine was full of football, friends, and running. We went to the Aggie game on Saturday and had a blast watching A&M stomp the Baylor Bears! It was such a fun game. After the game, I went to dinner with a bunch of my girlfriends to celebrate my friend Kelley Smith's birthday. It was so much fun to catch up with everyone since we are spread out all over Texas now. I also squeezed in another 10 mile run on Sunday morning before Eric and I headed out to the flag football field for Eric's two games. It was a lot of fun but my shoulders are pretty toasty now! Yep, I look like a lobster!


Enough with the chit chat, lets get on to the good news. The winner for the Shabby Apple Necklace is ...... comment #1 - Amy!! Thank you all for entering!


Mrs. Amy, if you could send me your mailing address, I will get you that beautiful necklace asap! :)

Since my 1/2 marathon is this weekend, I've been trying really hard to fit in some extra stretching to work out the tightness in my hips. I did this video today and it really helped!




I am off to finish up some homework before bed. I hope you all have a wonderful night!

What did you do this weekend?

Do your hips ever get tight during training?

In health,


Enhanced by Zemanta

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.