September Training Schedule

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hello Folks!

How are you this Thursday?? I hope you are having a great week! The weeks are seriously flying by. It's like I blink and it's Monday and then I blink again and it's Thursday! What's going on????

Yesterday's workouts consisted of teaching a yogalates class, sneaking in a 5 mile run on the treadmill, and pumping some iron with a back and chest workout. I had to rearrange my runs a little bit this week to fit them in my schedule, but I should still be able to get in all of my miles.

source

Chest and Back workout:

- Chest fly on freemotion machine
- Reverse fly on freemotion machine

- Single arm chest press with dumbbells
- One arm bent over row with dumbbells

- Cable machine lat pull down
- Push-ups

I did three sets of 12 of each move alternating between chest and back exercises. I was in a bit of a hurry (my little man was stuck in the kennel and needed a potty break), so my arms were SHAKING like a leaf by the end! :)

Half Marathon training is moving right along as we transition into September. Here is what next month has in store for me! (If you click on the picture it will get bigger!)



I am really hoping that September brings cooler weather! I could use a break from 100+ temps 20 hours of the day! How is the weather in your neck of the woods?

Q's and A's:
If you're training for a race, how is it going?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.