Retail Therapy!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Howdy Y'all!!

Happy Hump Day! How are you today?

How did you get your sweat on yesterdy?

Last weekend my wonderful husband surprised me with a shopping trip to Luke's Locker!! Isn't he the best? I sure think so! I got a new pair of Nike tights and two new Nike Tops.


The tights are so comfy, and I love the tops so much! After the trip to Luke's Locker, we headed over to Nordstrom's Off The Rack. That place is the bomb.com. You can find some really awesome deals on top brand names. Like Armani Exchange! Is it silly that I have secretly wanted aviators for forever? I finally found a pair that didn't make me look like a complete fly! :)


My next two purchases came from the beauty section at the drug store, but I love them none the less. As you can see from the picture above, I'm a pretty pasty lady. Since the sun is enemy number one for my freckly face, self tanner is my best friend. I have tried pretty much every self tanner out there, and I am a big fan of Jergens Natural Glow Healthy Complexion. It is oil-free, has SPF 20 built in, and doesn't have the normal yucky self tanner smell. It gives you a subtle glow without making you look orange or leaving behind streaks.


Since I spend the majoity of the day teaching aerobics, and therefore smiling since I have so much fun doing it, anti-wrinkle eye cream is a must. I am guilty of smiling so big 24-7 that my eyes get all crinkly and that's not very helpful in the preventing crows feet department, but I'm not about to stop smiling so this stuff is my saving grace. It rolls on right under your eyes with no mess and the cool metal roller helps wake up your eyes in the morning. This is a recent find, but it will have a permanate spot in my makeup bag!

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

What are your workout wear must haves?

What two facial products could you not live without?


In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.