Gardens & Grooves

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hello Everyone!

Champ says HI too!


How is your week going so far? I hope it's going well! Champ helped we water my herb garden today, and we are making some real progress. All six herbs have at least a little growth (you have to look really closely in the top right corner, but I promise it's there). Basil is definitely leading the pack in the growth department!


I can't wait to use the herbs in my cooking! Last Tuesday, I made a new cycle play list and it was a hit. That class is full of people from all walks of life and this play list provided a little something for everyone. The amazing Schwinn Master Trainer, Jeffrey Scott, is really responsible for most of the play list. I just tweaked his a tad to create a play list I thought would be perfect for my crew!


In fitness we are always borrowing inspiration and ideas from each other so I hope you get at least a few new songs or remember a few old songs from this play list! :) This play list lasts about 46 minutes.

It's time for me to go play with my guard dog who is passed out by the back door. It counts as guarding the door if you are barricading it shut right?


I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!

Where do you look for fitness motivation and inspiration?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.