Shopping, Shopping & more Shopping!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy Sunday Everyone!

How was your Friday and Saturday? This weekend was full of shopping adventures!

What do you think of the new header? Yea or Nay?

On Saturday, I met up with a friend at Central Market for some fun shopping and chatting of course! I bought some really yummy goodies!

I just thought these were so rich and beautiful!

Oh Central Market how I love you!

Then it was off to HomeGoods in search of a mirror for our guest bathroom. I love that store!! It has everything you could ever want and so many things you didn't even know you wanted but you just have to have once you get there!


Isn't she beautiful?  She will look great in the guest bath!

If I didn't already have 2 super cut aprons, I would
 have been all over these!

Anybody need a rooster for their kitchen?

Colorful Pot Land!


So many random but pretty things. I could spend hours in that place just wondering around!!

On Sunday E and I made our weekly trip to Home Depot. When you live in a house that was built in 1948, you get to know the Home Depot guys pretty well. I have been wanting to plant a garden since we moved in, but now that we have Champ, and he likes to dig in everything, I don't think a full fledged garden would be a good idea. That's ok! I am going to test out my green thumb on this guy!


I've been cooking with a lot of fresh herbs lately so I thought an herb garden would be a great idea. Plus, I can keep it safe in the side yard so Champers can't dig it up! :) I'll keep you posted on the progress.

I'm headed back to the kitchen to finish up my creations! Stay tuned later this week for a full recap of both recipes featuring NuNaturals MoreFiber Baking Blend. One of them definitely takes the cake as my  favorite recipe of all time!!

Q's and A's:
Did you do any shopping this weekend?
Any gardening tips for me?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.