Marathon By The Numbers!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Howdy!!

This post is super late but I was totally wiped after Dallas Mania yesterday and then didn't get done cooking dinner until about 5 seconds ago. I had another huge plate of broccoli slaw spaghetti and it was amazing! If you haven't tried this stuff yet, you are missing out!


I have to get started on my homework, but I wanted to leave you with something crazy cool my fellow blogger, Jill, posted on her facebook wall today. It is called Marathon by the Numbers and it's pretty jaw dropping!
Marathon by the Numbers
Brought to you by: Marathon Training Schedule


Check back tomorrow for a full Dallas Mania recap!!

Q's and A's:
How was your weekend?
What marathon statistic shocked you most?


share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.