Let's Get Ready To Rock!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy  Thursday!

How are you today? I want to start this post by sending out a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my little brother (although his almost taller than me) brother Bryan! He's the handsome red head in the picture below. Happy Birthday Bryan! I love you! :) 



Thank you for all of you encouraging words regarding parenting a baby pup! I need all the help I can get. Yesterday, I took my final in my summer school class so E and Champ took me to TCBY to celebrate. It's only about 1/2 a mile away so we decided to walk over there and back. After many stops to sniff foreign objects and watch cars drive by, we finally made it. We got Champ a little glass of water which he enjoyed eating rather than drinking, but whatever makes him happy!


I told you on Tuesday that I had a blast in cycle with a great new playlist! I did my training run to the same playlist this morning, and it really pumped me up. Good music is so incredibly motivating. This playlist has a little old, a little new and a lot of fun! Check it out:


I hope you love it! I'm off to finish choreographing my Dance Cardio Party Class for tomorrow. Wish me luck!

What song are you jamming out to right now?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.