Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Howdy!

How is your week going so far? I have a final and presentation today in class so yesterday was full of PowerPoint and reading!! I did squeeze in time for a kickboxing class, cycle class, and some core work! :)

I have kept the salad challenge going through this week. I am currently trying to avoid artificial sweeteners to see if it helps my headaches. I usually get headaches between 2-3 times a week, and I have read a lot of studies that show artificial sweeteners can trigger headaches in some people. I have avoided almost all artificial sweeteners since last Sunday and have only experienced 2 headaches, which is a minor improvement, I guess. Since Diet Coke and Crystal Light with energy both have artificial sweeteners and caffeine, my caffeine intake has also gone down with my artificial sweetener intake. Even with a decrease in caffeine, my energy in the afternoon has been up! I think it's thanks to all of the greens!

I love moves that work your total body in one move! This total body toner sculpts your buns, hamstrings, core, back, and triceps all in one efficient move!! Thank you Women's Health Magazine.

Place a pair of 5 to 10 pound dumbbells shoulder-width apart on a 12-inch-high step. Get in plank position with your hands on the dumbbells (A). In one motion, lift the right dumbbell until your elbow passes your torso and raise your left leg to hip height (B). Lower and repeat with the opposite arm and leg. That’s one rep.

I hope y'all have a fabulous day!

Q's and A's:
What is your favorite total body toner?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.