Heat, Puppies, and Yummies!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Howdy!!
We get to pick up this precious guy on Sunday, and I am so excited I can hardly stand it!


I am so excited to have a rambunctious little guy running around our place. Hopefully, it will cool down soon so we can take him for walks. Right now, I don't think it's healthy for anyone to be out walking around. Check out that temperature. Can you believe it? I feel like you cannot escape the heat anywhere!



I am also super pumped because I am attending a Zumba certification this weekend. I will be shaking my booty and swiveling my hips to the cows come home. I can't wait to get my dance on. I will have a full recap for you next week.

I want to give a HUGE THANK YOU to Erin over at the Healthy Apron for hooking me up with an amazing gift basket from Nu Naturals. This package could not have come at a better time since I am trying to stay away from artificial sweeteners to see if that will help my headaches.


The package included:
  • Pure liquid clear stevia
  • Pure white stevia extract
  • MoreFiber stevia baking blend
  • CocoBean Extract
  • Vanilla stevia
  • 50 packets of white stevia powder.  
How lucky am I?? Stevia is vegan, does not contain sucralose or aspartame, and won't raise your blood sugar. It's truly amazing! I just received the package, so I haven't tried out too many of the products yet. I did use some of the vanilla stevia in my coffee and it was AWESOME! I also put a scoop of the MoreFiber baking blend in my oatmeal to add a little extra fiber and a touch of sweetness. It was delicious as well. The gift package also came with a ton of recipe ideas so I will report back once I have tried out all of the products! Thank you so much Erin!!!!

Last weekend when I went to visit my friend Sara in Galveston she made me the most amazing coffee. It was called Old Savannah Coffee in Creme Brulee. It was pretty much life changing. My regular coffee just wasn't cutting it after I tasted this stuff, so of course I had to make a trip over to Central Market to pick some up.


I promise this stuff will not disappoint! I hope you all have an absolutely wonderful Friday!
Q's & A's:
Do you cook with Stevia?
Are there any great recipes you want to share?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.