Dallas Mania Here I Come!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Howdy!

Someone was exhausted after his bath!
It's officially my favorite time of the year - Dallas Mania Time!!


Dallas Mania is a huge fitness convention where instructors and presents come from all over the U.S and even the world to share their passion of fitness in three sweat filled days!! I seriously count down to Dallas Mania all summer. Not only do I get a ton of great ideas to take back to my classes, but I get to catch up with old friends as well!




Oh these were the days!! I miss all of these girls so much. We are spread out all over Texas now, but our love for fitness and the amazing times we had at A&M will always keep us connected! I love you ladies! I can't forget one of the most AMAZING women I know and the person who is responsible for bringing me into the fitness industry, DeAun!


My Dallas Mania adventure kicked off at 7:30am this morning and lasts all the way through Sunday evening!! I will be back with a full recap of all of the fun and interesting things I learned this weekend! Have a wonderful Friday!

Q's and A's:
Have you ever been to a Mania event?
What are you up to this weekend?

In health,


share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.