Try This Thursday - Rock Out To The 90's

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Howdy!!

How are you all today?

I was MIA yesterday because I was struck down by a massive headache in the late afternoon and had to hit the hay early. Sometimes I feel like my headaches just sneak up on me from no where and sucker punch me right in the face! I would seriously trade just about anything to never experience a headache again in my life! Ok, enough complaining.

I teach cycle every Tuesday, and although I love me some Lady GaGa, Kesha, and Black Eyed Peas, I know some of my participants do not share my same taste in music. I try to mix things up every once a while, and last week I felt like a throw back playlist was just what the doctor ordered! When I sat down at my computer, I thought I would use all 80's songs; however, the 90's hits just kept popping off of my computer screen and into my ipod. I mean, who doesn't love the 90's?? NSync, New Kids, on the Block, LFO, and The Backstreet Boys, what more could a girl ask for? Don't worry, I resisted the urge to fill my playlist with these heart throbs. I did not think my male students would much appreciate that!

source
Even without the beloved boy bands of the 90's, there was no shortage of high energy tunes to choose from! Our hearts were pumping, our legs were flying, and my students were smiling! These three things combine for an amazing class. Even if you don't teach cycle, this playlist would make a great companion for your next run or elliptical sweat session!


Now, I must leave you with my all time favorite Backstreet Boys love song. I can still remember the day I went to a Backstreet Boys concert way back in 4th grade! I was in LOVE with Brian. (Yes, you have permission to laugh!) I hope these guys brighten your day! :)




Q's and A's:
What is your favorite era for music?
Altime favorite Boy Band?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.