Clean Eating and Safe Travels

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hello There Cute Thang!

Is it the weekend yet? Hahaha, it's just one of those weeks you know! How is your week going? I hope it's fantastic!

I mentioned in yesterday's post that my pasta salad was inspired by a recipe I found in Clean Eating magazine. I have been a fan of CleanEating.com for quite a while and recently signed up for 2 free issues of their magazine.


Let me just tell you, this was a great decision!! The magazine is full of nutrition tips, product reviews and more mouth watering recipes than you can shake a stick at. The thing that I love the most is how simple and clean (of course) their recipes are. Sure, some of the recipes call for some interesting ingredients, but a lot of them are really simple and quick to prepare. They even have tear out recipe cards in each issue! I love that! Be on the look out for some new recipes compliments of Clean Eating over the next few days! To get 2 free issues of your own, head over to their website and scroll down to the very bottom of the page! You don't have to enter your credit card information so don't worry about being automatically subscribed to the magazine, although you may want to! :)

Since July is prime traveling time, I thought a few tips to keep you healthy while you travel might be in order! This awesome infographic comes to you compliments of Thegreatist.com! Follow these tips and you will be healthy and happy when you arrive at your destination! Happy flying!



In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.