Try This Thursday #16

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Thursday,

How are you this evening? I hope you have had a great week. I seriously can't believe it is already Thursday. This has been one of the busiest weeks of all time. E and I drove back in from College Station on Tuesday morning. I packed my lunch and headed straight to work. I've been trying to catch up ever since. I definitely have no right to complain since we got to see the National Championship basketball game! What an experience!!

On Wednesday, I went to a 6:30am yoga class and had a doctor's appointment right afterward so I didn't have time to come home and make breakfast. Since I had to leave my house at 5:50am to make the yoga class (it was near the doctor's office, not my house), I didn't have time to eat beforehand either, and I didn't have access to a microwave. What is a girl to do??? Take oatmeal to go of course. I poured all of my favorite oatmeal ingredients into a coffee mug, boiled water in the microwave, then poured the water in the mug, put the lid on, and let it cook while I was in yoga. After yoga, I enjoyed a delicious glass of oatmeal! :)


I was pretty excited about how well it worked! I will be using this technique again tomorrow morning.

On my way to train a client yesterday, I stopped by a My Fit Foods. Has anyone ever been there before? My Fit Foods makes meals that you can grab on the go and heat up at home or work for a quick and healthy meal. They have everything from breakfast muffins to turkey meatloaf for dinner. All meals come in small, medium and large, and the nutrition facts are right on the outside. I picked up a package of blueberry muffins that were absolutely delicious, and check out those ingredients. You can't get much simpler than that!




The package really came with 6, but as you can see, I did some damage on them. I also picked up a turkey meat loaf dinner with mashed sweet potatoes and broccoli. It looks delicious, but I am saving it for lunch tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes! I will definitely be visiting this place again!



I'm off to work on a project for school. I hope you have an amazing evening.

Q's and A's:
Have you ever tried My Fit Foods?
If you have, what was your favorite meal?

In health,


share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.