Homeward Bound!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Friday!


This is going to be a super short post because I am headed to College Station right after my morning strength training class to attend a yoga workshop by one of my favorite presenters - Julz Arney!



Isn't that a cool picture? I took a yoga class from Julz about a year ago, and it was absolutely amazing! I am also beyond excited to get to see all my old friends from Texas A&M. I miss all of those beautiful girls so much!


This was at the Gay Gasper workshop last year! I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to take classes and learn from some of the most knowledgeable presenters in the fitness industry!

Just because I am running around like a crazy person, doesn't mean you should suffer! I have an awesome yoga video I want to share with you from Runners World. Try this 10 minute yoga series that will strengthen key muscles to improve your running.




Looking for a good weekend read?  Check out these:

Why Running Is Good For You

Food Is Not A Reward For Exercise

Flaxseed Benefits: Eat This Superfood To Improve your Daily Diet (We all know we should be eating this superfood, but this article tells you exactly why. It is super interesting, I promise!)

Flat Abs Made Easy

I hope everyone has an absolutely wonderful weekend!

Q's and A's:
What are you doing this weekend?
Is that little puppy not too cute?
What is your go to website for health and fitness information? I obviously love Women's Health, Runners World, and Shape.com!

In health,


share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.