Friday Faves!

Friday, January 14, 2011

It's Friday, Let's Party!!

Don't worry pup, it's Friday! [source]

Woooo what a week! I love Fridays! The whole weekend lays ahead of you, and you can just leave the stressful week behind. Today, I am beyond excited because I am going to lunch and then shopping with my good friend Jenny!! We taught aerobics together back at A&M, and I can't wait to see her. :)

Yesterday, I woke up and logged 5 miles on the treadmill. It's still way to cold for me to venture outside. After my run, I did a few sets of walking lunges and some regular and side planks.

I was about to head out the door, when I decided I needed something to keep me warm during my icky commute. I am trying to watch my caffeine (trying being the key word), so I opted for Yogi Berry Detox Tea instead of coffee. I am pretty obsessed with this tea at the moment. When you make it, the entire house smells like you just baked blueberry muffins. While I was driving and sipping my tea (Do I sound English?), I started to think about some of my other favorite things. So was born: Friday Faves!

Friday Faves:


This tea is not only delicious, but it helps support healthy liver and kidney function as well. With all of the millions of toxins floating around out in the world, anything we can do to help our bodies get rid of them is good in my book!


I grabbed these guys last Sunday to go with my butternut squash chili. I love Kashi TLC granola bars, so I figured I would like these as well, and I was right! These little crackers have 8 grams of whole grains per serving plus a good bit of fiber and protein as well. That is the other thing I love about these crackers, a serving only has 120 calories and that is for 15 crackers. Talk about a satisfying snack!



I use these for all types of sandwiches including my favorites; peanut butter, hummus and veggies, and egg whites and cheese! MMM MMM Good! I prefer Pepperidge Farm over other brands because each roll has 5g of fiber, 6g of protein, and no high fructose corn syrup.


I have tried countless brands of mouse in my day, and none of them hold as well as this one. I seriously curled my hair one morning with hot rollers, wore it all day, and woke up the next day with my hair still curly! The other amazing thing about Satinique, is that it is only $3.99. Yep $3.99 for curl holding, volume boosting amazingness! 


Last but definitely not least, I LOVE my two new Lululemon tops my wonderful mother-in-law gave me for Christmas! Every time I wear them I feel like a gazillion bucks! I'm going to have to get another job to fund my Lululemon obsession! ;)
I hope everyone has an absolutely amazing weekend! I'll see you on Monday!

Qs & As
What are some of your favorite things right now?
Any big plans for the weekend?
Has anyone tried any of the videos from the YogaJournal.com 21 Day Challenge? I'm about to do another one right now!

In health,



Enhanced by Zemanta

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.