What A Delicious Day!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hi Bloggies!!

How is everyone's morning going so far? Hopefully fantastic, yesterday was one delicious day! I started out the day with a nice 4 mile run and then made breakfast. The menu consisted of Egg whites with reduced fat cheddar cheese and a little salsa, a small red grapefruit with Stevia, and a glass of almond milk. It was super yummy. Although I love oatmeal with all of my heart, I always feel full for longer when I eat egg whites for breakfast.


After breakfast, I read a couple of blogs and got ready for work. At around 11:00am I had this little guy (again with the picture rotating thing).


This caramel apple bar is all natural, 120 calories, and super delicious! I taught yoga from 12:15-1:15pm and was starving after class, so I headed back to my desk to eat the yummy lunch I packed earlier in the morning. I made a veggie wrap on a low-carb whole wheat tortilla with mushrooms, soy beans, spinach, low fat feta cheese, and hummus. I also had a side of purple grapes. Mmmm Mmmm good!


On my way home from work, I ate a Kashi TLC bar. My favorite flavor is the pumpkin pecan bar. I had to fuel up for hot yoga at 6:15pm. I went to another Fire class, and I think I liked it even more today. The first time I went, I was really thrown off by the fact that there was no music, but for some reason today it didn't bother me. The class was awesome, and I'm pretty sure I lost 20 pounds in sweat (just kidding)!


So of course, since I took this picture vertically my computer wants to make it horizontal!!! Why is this happening to me?? Oh well, moving on. For dinner (per Eric's request), we had chili, which is perfect because it is literally freezing outside! I made two different versions; a vegetarian chili for me and a carnivore chili for Eric.


Overall, my tummy and body was very happy yesterday! I hope everyone has a great day!

Don't forget to check out the great discounts going on at the Shop FF&F page!

Food for thought:
What is your favorite lunch to take with you to lunch or school?
Have you made chili yet this winter, and if so what is your favorite kind?

In health,


Enhanced by Zemanta

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png