Let's Eat, Dance and Learn!

Thursday, December 16, 2010


Yay for Friday!! Is this picture not the cutest? My wonderful brother and sister-in-law sent it to me because this little guy is my dream puppy!

Work was crazy yesterday so I was excited about an easy and delicious dinner. You can never go wrong with whole wheat pasta and veggies (or in the hubby's case whole wheat pasta and meat sauce).



When  I was on the treadmill yesterday, I had to fight the urge to dance while I ran. I updated my running playlist a couple of days ago, and have been very happy with the results. Sometimes, I get a little too excited and start to either run way too fast or stop running all together and bust a move mid treadmill session (ok so I don't really boogie down on the treadmill, but there is some definite head bobbing action)!

My Top iPod Picks:
Imma Be- Black Eyed Peas
Whip My Hair- Willow Smith (You have permission to make fun of me)
Tik Tok- Ke$ha
Can't Fight the Moonlight -Leann Rimes (This is the theme song from the movie Coyote Ugly. I'm not sure how it ended up on my iPod, but I love it!)
Milkshake- Kelis
No Scrubs- TLC (oldy but a goody)
Lose Control- Missy Elliott
Bottoms Up- Trey Songz
Stuck Like Glue- Sugarland
It's Raining Men-Aretha Franklin
Turn Around- Flo Rida
We R Who We R- Ke$ha
The Time- The Black Eyed Peas

On the agenda for this morning is a 4 mile run, teaching a strength training class, and then hot yoga. Then in the afternoon, it's shopping time. I have a few more Christmas presents I need to get squared away. Please wish me luck as I brave the chaos that is the mall this time of year!!

If you have some extra time this weekend, check out these great reads:

The Brain-Boosting Benefits of Cardio Exercise

No Gain- How To Avoid Packing On The Pounds This Off Season

The Meaning of "Namaste"

Party Proof Your Diet- Healthy Holiday Party Strategies

Don't forget about the great deals going on at the Shop FF&F page!

Food For Thought:
What are your plans for the weekend?
What is on your iPod right now?

In health,


Enhanced by Zemanta

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.