To Blog or Not to Blog?

Tuesday, June 15, 2010


Hi everyone,

This is my first official "post" to my very first blog! I have been intrigued by the world of blogging for quiet some time, but have never had the guts to make my own. The question: "who would actually read MY blog?" has always lingered in the back of my mind. Until today, when I started to think.....with Facebook status updates and Twitter "tweets" bombarding the Internet super highway, who isn't forcing their thoughts on everyone else anyways?? At least with a blog, people can choose to read it or not.

I'm not the best writer, speller, or even fitness instructor. But I am a real person who struggles with their weight, caves to cravings, skips workouts, stresses over stupid things, and never gets to bed on time. I sometimes have unrealistic expectations of myself, but know that if I'm going to succeed at this "being healthy for life thing," I'm going to have to take it one day, workout and recipe at a time. I hope this blog helps you or at least entertains you in some way!

Remember, being Fit is Fun and it makes you feel Fabulous!

Yours truly,

Lauren G

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
3 Comments »

3 Responses to “To Blog or Not to Blog?”

  1. Lauren! I love blogs. I will read yours everyday :) I am ready to be inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a blog fan and a Lauren fan and, let's be honest, a fan of myself in a thong and tights. So this is just a dream come true!!! Also, just so you know how committed I am to reading your blog, I'm posting this from a tent in the middle of nowhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, I just read of few of your posts. So far so good! They entertaining and informative...you're a great writer! Let's hang out next week before I have to head back to Lubbock.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.