Christmas Countdown

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!


I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season so far!! Yesterday, was busy busy getting ready for all of the celebrations. I started out the morning with a quick run and weights session. I needed a good sweat so I could keep my sanity. After a quick shower and some oatmeal, it was time to fire up the oven!

I started with the Oreo balls. Double Stuffed Oreos + butter (I did at least use Smart Balance) + chocolate candy coating = Heaven for Eric, the cousins and my brothers!


I had a little left over chocolate, so I got creative. Eric loves the Edible Arrangements chocolate covered bananas, and I just happened to have one left over from the banana bread! He also thought it would be a good idea to dip whole Oreos straight into the chocolate. When is more chocolate ever a bad thing??


All of the chocolate goodies went into this super cute tin I found at Target for only $4.00. What a deal!


After the chocolate was all cleaned up, it was time to make another batch of banana bread to take home to the family!


After all of my baking, and a little bit of taste testing, I was ready for a lunch full of veggies to balance me out! I made a yummy veggie wrap that included hummus, mushrooms, spinach, avocados, and low-fat feta with a side of green apple!


I will be MIA until Monday since I will be in College Station with the family! I hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays!!

In health,


Enhanced by Zemanta

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.