My Baby Sister's Graduation & A TRX Tabata Workout

Monday, June 2, 2014

Howdy Friends,

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was busy but really good. My little sister graduated from high school this weekend so I headed down to College Station early Friday morning to help get ready for the celebrations! My sister Emily and I drove down together so it was really nice not to have to drive by myself.

I seriously can't believe Brooke just graduated from high school. All growing up, we referred to the three littlest kids as "the babies," and now Brooke has graduated, Bryan can drive, and Blake is as tall as I am and taller than Emily. Where the heck has the time gone? I could not be prouder of Brooke. She is one of the nicest, most caring people in the world, and I know she is going to go on to do absolutely amazing things with the rest of her life!

The party started at 4:00 PM when a lot of our family came over to celebrate and eat delicious food! We took a little time beforehand for a family photo op.



"The Babies"

All 5 together at once!

The whole family!

Brooke's graduating class was the largest in Consolidated history at over 800! I graduated with around 550 students 8 years ago so the town is definitely growing! They did a really good job of keeping the ceremony rolling so it wasn't too long.




After graduation, we met up with Brooke for a few more photo ops with the celebrity of the night.



Of course, Blake thought he was a model with the big camera snapping pictures of him.

Work it!

Overall, it was a wonderful celebration and we are all so proud of Brooke! Watch out world here she comes!

Last week, I promised I would share the new TRX Tabata workout I wrote, but I never got around to posting it, so here she is. This workout took me about 30 minutes once I added in a 5 minute warm-up and cool down. It hits every major muscle group in the body and works your core without having to get on the floor. Now that we only have about 4 more weeks until Annabelle arrives, lying down on the floor is extremely uncomfortable so this workout is great for keeping/increasing core strength with standing exercises!



Enjoy, and let me know if you give it a try. I'm off to cheer on the Aggies as they BTHO (beat the hell outta) Texas in baseball!

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.