26 Week Baby G Update - Third Trimester Here We Come!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Howdy Friends!

It was a busy and eventful weekend so I was still recovering yesterday. Friday evening, I met my dad in Marble Falls for my cousin James' rehearsal dinner. I can't believe my little baby cousin James is getting married!

Saturday morning was spent at the Texas Relays. Every time I watch track, I really realy wish I was fast. So00000 never going to happen, but a girl can dream. I absolutely love love love the view from the track! Well, hello downtown Austin.


After the relays, it was time to head out to Spicewood for the wedding. It was held at Spicewood Vineyards and you seriously could not have asked for more beautiful weather!


I stole this picture from my cousin Trent! He is quite the photographer!

After the wedding, it was party time. The lighting wasn't so great for pictures, but I had to share this one with my two beautiful sisters and mom.


We partied until my feet and back were screaming and then it was time to hit the hay. I am so excited for my cousin and Karissa. They make a beautiful couple!

Sunday morning, I woke up early to do a little work and head to the grocery store before meeting my sweet girlfriends for brunch and Wild Wood Bake House which is an entirely gluten free restaurant! We meet for brunch once a month, but this month they surprised me with a baby shower!! I was beyond shocked and felt so blessed to have such thoughtful friends. I may have stuffed my face with two pieces of amazing french toast and half a waffle in onor of the celebration! Whoops!


After brunch, I headed home for a quick nap before I taught a Prenatal Pilates and Barre workshop at the studio. It was so much fun getting to help other soon to by mommies learn how they can safely and effectively continue their Pilates practice while pregnant!


Baby G Update!



How Far Along: 26 weeks - 6.5 months in normal people speak

Size of Baby G: Annabelle is about the size of an eggplant this week and weighs approximately 2lbs.

Movement: Annabelle is still a party girl and feels like she is dancing around most of the day. She likes to play games with Daddy and stop kicking every time he rushes over to my belly to try to feel her kick. I'm a little worried she is going to be a night owl because she has woken me up kicking multiple times at around 3am. Yikes!

Exercise: Exercise is still going well, but I am definitely modifying all of my core exercises in class now. We have had some instructors out lately so I've been covering some extra classes. This has caused me to cut back on my independent strength training workouts due to the fact that I'm pretty sore 24/7. However, I am still walking a few miles every day. The hips are still giving me trouble, but nothing I can't push through.

Cravings: I can't get enough of fresh salads, green smoothies, and watermelon!! I literally feel like I could eat half a watermelon in one sitting (however, I could do that before I was pregnant too). My sweet tooth hasn't been too out of control, but I definitely splurge from time to time. This weekend my amazing hubby surprised me by bringing me a piece of gluten free cake to the wedding so I could enjoy wedding cake with everyone else! He went to get cake and came back with a piece for me! I have a winner for sure!

Miscellaneous Fun: Annabelle got her first workout outfit this week. E ordered her a cute Under Armour onesie with spandex pants to go with it. It's pretty much too cute for words.


I hope you have an amazing rest of your day!

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.