Lean Legs March Week 4!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hello There Friends!

How are you this wonderful Monday? How was your weekend? Mine was pretty busy but a ton of fun. I'll have more on that tomorrow, but for today I want to introduce you to the next exercises for Lean Legs March! How is the challenge going for everyone? Do your legs feel stronger? Mine definitely do! :)


Warning! Blinding White Legs Ahead!! I must apologize in advance for my white legs in the pictures below. They have not seen the sun in many many months! :) What can you do?

Bridge on toes


Simply lift your hips up into a bridge position and then raise your heels as high as you can. Hold for the specified amount of time. If you want an additional challenge, lower and lift your heels while holding your bridge. Hello booty burn!

Wall-Sit on toes


Lower into a wall-sit,  then lift your heels up as high as you can. Enjoy how this takes the burn in your quadriceps and calves to a whole new level! :) It was hard not to shake while Eric was taking the picture. I know, you can't wait to try it now right?

Fire hydrant (yes, it's as beautiful as it sounds)


Start on all fours with knees under hips and wrists under shoulders. Keeping right leg bent lift the leg directly out to the side and then return to the starting position. Perform specified amount on each leg. I know it may not be the prettiest move, but your glutes and outer thighs will thank you for it- I promise!!

I hope you enjoy these this week. We only have two weeks left of the challenge, and just in time for shorts season. I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

How was your weekend?

Is it shorts weather where you live yet?

In health,

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment below.